Thursday, October 11, 2007

To begin with

The weather has finally cooled off here in Gulf Breeze, Florida, and it's beautiful. I love sitting on the back porch and reading, thinking, and praying.

The Red Sox begin the American League Championship Series against the Cleveland Indians tomorrow night (that means the Yankees lost in the first round...). And the Patriots have a big game Sunday against the undefeated Dallas Cowboys. What a great time of year!

This Sunday I'll be preaching and celebrating communion at Trinity-by-the-Fields Anglican Church in Pace, Florida.

My hope is to use this site to reflect on what I'm reading, listening to, and thinking about - and perhaps generate some discussion, especially among my friends at Church of the Apostles.

1 comment:

Geraldine Di Cristina said...

I am so proud of you, Mark. I suspect you'll give us some great things to think on.
Just getting to these 'blogs" and those wonderful Red Sox have given us a BIG WIN. Hurrah !
You're already a winner with me!!!
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS